Sale!

Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Freshness Gel Face Wash With Strawberry Extracts, 100 g

SKU: PGS68 Category:
  • Formulated by Lakme Salon experts ; Applied For: Radiance & Glow, Deep Cleansing ; Ingredient Type: Synthetic
  • Enriched with goodness of rich strawberry extracts
  • Fruit anti-oxidants and beads cleanse your skin washing away dirt and other impurities
  • For the best results, use the product on an everyday basis
  • Mix a small amount with water in the palm of your hand and work into a rich lather
  • Gently massage onto wet face & rinse thoroughly with water

205.00 160.00

100 in stock

Product description

 

Use the Lakme Blush and Glow Strawberry Gel Face Wash to give your skin a gorgeous strawberry-kissed glow, every day. Formulated by Lakme Salon experts & enriched with goodness of rich strawberry extracts. The face wash has fruit anti-oxidants and beads that cleanse your skin washing away dirt and other impurities. For the best results. Follow this simple Blush & Glow regime every day for a fruit-kissed glow every day. The beautiful texture & fragrance will make you fall in love instantly How to Use: Mix a small amount with water in the palm of your hand and work into a rich lather. Gently massage onto wet face. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use daily. Key Ingredients: Fruit extracts, anti-oxidants and beads.

About Lakme:

Lakme is India’s No.1 color cosmetics brand offering a wide range of high-end, world-class color cosmetics and skincare products. Lakme has a vast product range specially crafted by experts for the Indian skin. The brand has also been redefining fashion in India for over 15 years with Lakme Fashion Week, India’s premier fashion event. Allergies: In the unlikely event of skin irritation, stop using and consult a doctor immediately. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water in case of contact.

Product details

  • Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
  • Product Dimensions : 4.1 x 6.1 x 14.2 cm; 120 Grams
  • Date First Available : 1 January 2017
  • Manufacturer : HUL
  • ASIN : B01GO5VRZG
  • Item model number : 2LI0839
  • Country of Origin : India
  • Manufacturer : HUL
  • Item Weight : 120 g
  • Item Dimensions LxWxH : 41 x 61 x 142 Millimeters
  • Net Quantity : 100.0 gram
  • 5 Stars
  • 4 Stars
  • 3 Stars
  • 2 Stars
  • 1 Stars

Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5 (0 vote)

If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Prem General Store
  • Vendor: sandeep kumar
  • No ratings found yet!
Delivery in  : 3-6 Days Clean & Clear morning energy lemon face wash is specially formulated with menthol, soft bursting…
Decreases acne type lesions & controls acne and pimples Reduces excess oil, without leaving any pore-clogging residue Regulates Sebum (Oil)…
Imagine the delight of a fresh fruity splash every time you washed your face Contains extract with 100% real kiwi…
Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and…

Shopping cart