Colgate Waxed Dental Floss For Cleaning The Teeth (25M) – Pack of 4
- Slides Easily Between Teeth Without Shredding, Designed To Make Daily Flossing Easy And Comfortable For Patients
- Colgate Total Dental Floss is designed to make daily flossing easy and comfortable for patients
- Flossing is an excellent habit and helps clean all food particles that are left behind after brushing.
- Adding another step to your oral hygiene routine might seem like too much work, but there are big benefits to making sure that you take your dentist’s advice and add dental floss to your oral care toolbox.
- Daily flossing will help to keep plaque from building up and remove food particles from the places between teeth and around the gumline where even the most effective brushing can’t reach
Importance of Flossing: Imagine that the spaces between your teeth are like your kitchen floor. It gets dirty, but regular sweeping and mopping help keep it clean. Unfortunately, the longer you neglect them, the more buildup forms and the harder it is to clean. That’s what happens when you skip flossing: the spaces between your teeth gather plaque, making it harder and harder to keep them clean. When the plaque grows out of control, it may lead to gum disease.
Colgate Total Waxed Dental Floss is designed to make daily flossing easy and comfortable for patients. Advanced technology floss that slides easily between teeth without shredding. Daily flossing will help to keep plaque from building up and remove food particles from the places between teeth and around the gumline where even the most effective brushing can’t reach.
Use this step-by-step guide to help you get the hang of flossing:
1. Wind the flosses around one index finger and around your opposite index finger.
2. Grasp the floss between your thumb and index fingers and pull tightly.
3. Gently slide the floss between your teeth, starting at your back molars and working your way forward.
4. When the floss meets the gumline, pull to the side to make a ‘c’ shape against one tooth, push-pull motion and slide up and down, and then move to a new area of floss and repeat on the opposite tooth before moving between the next two teeth.
5. Discard floss when you’re done. Floss isn’t reusable, and it isn’t as effective the second time around and has plaque on it.
- Store Name: Prem General Store
- Vendor: Sandeep Goyal
Mandi Adampur 125052
- No ratings found yet!