Tata Sampann Coriander Powder, 500g
- Rich Quality Coriander: Enjoy the rich taste of Tata Sampann Coriander Powder in all your favourite dishes
- Masaledar Sach: Coriander gets its properties and taste from its naturally occurring volatile oils
- Sourced from Kumbhraj: It is sourced from Kumbhraj region of Madhya Pradesh, which is famous for its coriander powder
- Contain Natural Oils*: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils
- Also Try: Try Tata Sampann Red Chilli Powder, Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder and Tata Sampann Kasuri Methi
- Commonly Searched Topics: dhaniya, dhaniya powder, coriander powder, spices, coriander powder in pantry, tata sampan pantry, coriander, spices & masalas, coriander leaves, dhaniya powder in pantry
Tata Sampann?s range of spices are crafted to satisfy your taste buds. Tata Sampann sources all its spices & masalas from the most authentic places i.e. chillies from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, coriander powder from Kumbhraj, Madhya Pradesh, kasuri methi from Nagaur and turmeric from Salem, Tamil Nadu. Tata Sampann Coriander Powder is made of rich quality coriander/ dhania seeds. Coriander gets its properties and taste from its naturally occurring volatile oils. The Coriander powder can be teamed up with paranthas, aloo sabzi or rasam, the choice is yours! Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place. *Based on internal samples tested for naturally present volatile oil content.
|Dimensions||23.9 × 17.3 × 6.2 cm|
- Vendor: Sopacart
- No ratings found yet!